The following principles apply to the personally identifying information we ask for and that you provide. "Personally identifying information" is information that identifies you, such as your name, physical address or email address.
- Yol.io, the Yol.io Toolbar, and some other services do not require any personally identifying information.
- Yol.io collects limited non-personally identifying information your browser makes available whenever you visit a website. This log information includes your Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your query and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser. We use this information to operate, develop and improve our services.
- Some of our services require you to register for an account. Yol.io asks you for some personal information in order to create an account (typically your name, email address and a password for your account) and we will use that information to provide the service you have requested.
- We may share information related to your activity and interaction with this site to other companies or individuals. We may share such information in any of the following limited circumstances:
- We conclude that we are required by law or have a good faith belief that access, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of Yol.io, its users or the public.
- If you have an account, Yol.io may share the information submitted under your account among all of our services, service providers, partners and affiliates in order to provide you with a seamless experience and to improve the quality of our services. Yol.io will not disclose your account information to other people or non-affiliated companies, except in the limited circumstances described in this Policy or with your consent.
- Yol.io may store and process personal information collected on our site in the United States or any other country in which Yol.io Inc. or its agents maintain facilities. By using our services, you consent to the transfer of your information among these facilities, including those located outside your country.
- Yol.io may share aggregated and non-aggregated information with others. Examples of this include the number of users that have a particular product or item in their wish list, or how users are interacting with the site.
- Yol.io takes appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
- Yol.io restricts access to your personally identifying information to employees who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services.
Updating your information
- Yol.io provides mechanisms for updating and correcting your personally identifying information for many of our services. For more information, please see the help pages for each service.
- The sites displayed as search results or linked to by Yol.io's services are developed by people over whom Yol.io exercises no control. These other sites may place their own cookies on your computer, collect data or solicit personal information.
- Yol.io may present links in a format that enables us to understand whether they have been followed. We use this information to understand and improve the quality of Yol.io's search technology. For instance, this data helps us determine how often users are satisfied with the first result of a query and how often they proceed to later results.
Changes to this Policy
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us any time.